Kildare Village (Phase 2)
Supply and installation of 850 linear meters of Ogee 2.5mm heavy duty aluminium gutters complete with 750 linear meters of 100mm round traditional style aluminium downpipes and hopper heads. All polyester powder coated Heritage Black. Order Value €120,000 (Collen Construction Aug-Nov 2015)
Blackrock VEC College, Co. Dublin
Supply, paint and installation of 150X100 Ogee cast iron gutters and 125×100 & 100×75 rectangular downpipes. Supply and installation of polyester powder coated Flush Joint downpipes to new library section all by Alumasc UK. Order Value €97,000 (Collen Construction Nov 2013 to May 2014)
Aviva Stadium, Dublin 4
Manufacture, supply and installation of specialist collection and inspections gutters to underside of concrete membrane joints and water proofing in various locations throughout the stadium.
Kildalton College, Piltown, Co. Kilkenny
Supply and installation of polyester powder aluminium fascias, soffits and 150x100mm Ogee Gutters complete with 100 x75mm traditional cast aluminium downpipes and heritage style hopper heads for Teagasc, Agriculture & Food Development Agency. All rainwater goods were powder coated “conservation black” with a textured finish.
St James Hospital, Dublin Hospital No.2 & 4
Supply and installation of over 400 linear meters of 125mm half round cast iron gutters and 600 linear meters of 100mm downpipes all materials from Alumasc’s Apex Heritage Cast Iron range. Order Value €150,000 (Precession Construction Aug 2016 to Apr 2017).
59 Orwell Park, Rathgar, Dublin 6
Supply & installation of Alumasc aluminium gutters and downpipes and supply and installation of zinc gutters, hopper heads and downpipes by VM Zinc. Order Value €88,000 (Townlink Construction May 2015 to August 2015)
Clongriffin Station, Dublin 13
Supply and installation for Irish Rail of specialist aluminium rainwater pipes polyester powder coated to match the main roof structure which was manufactured by Novum Structures (UK). Irish Rail’s stringent Health & Safety regulations were met at all times.
Banagher College, Co. Offally
Supply and installation of polyester powder coated extruded aluminium downpipes, and fittings for Colaiste na Sionna. Please contact us for further information, drawings and photographic files about this project or any of our projects.
- St Catherine’s School, Dublin 7 – Carry out onsite repairs to 800 linear meters of cast iron ogee gutters and 440 linear meters of downpipes. All gutter joints was cleaned out, and re-sealed using high performance silicone sealants We then applied bitumen paint to the insides of the gutters and applied grey Noxide paint to the exterior of the gutters, downpipes, hopper heads and fittings. This work was completed during the school summer holidays in 2009.
- Gallen Community College, Ferbane, Co. Offally – Supply and installation of polyester powder coated extruded aluminium downpipes, hopper heads and aluminium heavy duty box gutters and fittings.
- Castletown House, Celbridge, Co. Kildare – Supply and installation of new cast iron gutters, downpipes, soil pipes and hopper heads for BAM Contracting.
- St Mary’s Holy Faith Secondary School, Glasnevin, Dublin 11 – Heritage Restorations, Take down 340 meters of 4” X 3” rectangular cast iron downpipes, shot blast to Sa2.5 Standard, Apply two coats of Temalac FD 20 paint and re-install. Paint in situ approx 240 meters of cast iron soil pipes and fittings.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Bray, Co. Wicklow – Supply and installation of powder coated alums.inium gutters, downpipes, hopper heads and fitting
- Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2
- Anglesea Road, Dublin 4
- Beech Hill Terrace, Dublin 4
- Northumberland Road, Dublin 4
- Crescent Villas, Dublin 9
- Collins Park, Dublin 9
- Marlborough Road, Glenageary
- Carrickbrack Road, Howth
- St Kevin’s Church, Tinahely, Co. Wicklow
- Capuchin Friary, Ratheny, Dublin 5
- Carmelite Convent, Delgany, Co. Wicklow
- Castlepark Road Apartments, Dalkey, Co. Dublin