Woodlawn House, Kilconnell, County Galway
Take down existing cast iron downpipes, hopper heads and rainwater goods and undertake Restoration Work to Heritage Standards, full details and photographs available upon request.
Clifden Court House, Co. Galway
Restoration of cast iron rainwater goods for the Office of Public Works to Heritage & OPW Standards. Take down the existing cast iron gutters originally fitted in 1842 which were corroded and leaking. The gutters were then shot blasted to Sa 2.5 standard, corroded sections were cut out and new sections fabricated from carbon steel were welded in using cast iron welding rods.
- Letterkenny General Hospital, Co. Donegal – Supply and installation of polyester powder coated cast aluminium gutters, downpipes and fittings.
- Loughrea Court House, Co. Galway
- Flood Street, Galway
- Carraroe, Co. Galway
- St Dymphnas School, Ballina, Co. Mayo
- Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
- Dromahair, Co. Leitrim
- Castle Dargan, Co. Sligo
- Ballintogher, Co. Sligo
- Ballygawley, Co. Sligo
- Glencar, Co. Sligo
- Woodlawn House, Co. Galway
- Swinford Library & Heritage Centre
- Revenue, Customs House, Galway
- Foyes Hotel, Clifden, Co. Galway